[FRIAM] Woohoo power issues?

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 21:14:40 EDT 2018

I just got back from Zumba looks like either a power surge don't know how
or I need an electronition to separate Rob and my circut breakers..kind of
nit done to March around someobes garage to check a power problem typical
to summer.
Any ideas to how to get an estimate? Or if it's worth it?
Any ideas how to check if it's just santa Fe summer or santafe electric it
just a Casita that wasn't built well?

 Rob if you still read this list and it's typacal bad wiring on that goes
on to your turf we'll need figure how to play nice to fix it

If it's fixable and worth it