[FRIAM] Hywel

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 22 15:38:56 EDT 2018

Frank, and all,

Sorry.  I had no desire to be offensive.  I thought in my [perhaps overly-single minded way] that a good way to honor his memory would be to carry forward the discussion. But, perhaps too soon.  I apologize.

Speaking for myself, speaking OF myself, if I thought my death might provoke a flurry of honest conversations about the things I most care about, I might consider that a fair bargain.

Take care, all,

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/> http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/