[FRIAM] Advice on configuring computers

Owen Densmore owen at backspaces.net
Sun Nov 4 12:24:22 EST 2018

Oh, forgot: one of the "surprises" had to do with email. Even tho I use
gmail, which keeps all the email in the cloud, the mail *clients* (apps
that interface with the email on the server) often store a huge amount of
my email in a local "cache". We're talking 10s of GBs.

Try running one of these storage hierarchy apps and let us know what you
find.