[FRIAM] FRIAM Archive

Gary Schiltz gary at naturesvisualarts.com
Tue Nov 6 10:11:55 EST 2018

If (ok, big IF) someone were to volunteer to put out the effort to try to
restore previous messages to an archive accessible to everyone on the list,
and to ensure that future messages automatically ended up there, what would
be the group consensus on what platform would be best? I believe FRIAM was
always kept archived by Mailman/Pipermail, so I suppose that would be the
logical choice. Any other candidates?