[FRIAM] FRIAM Archive

∄ uǝʃƃ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 11:34:14 EST 2018

It seems like the best option is for the list maintainer (I don't know who that is) to check to see if the archives are still being *made*, but perhaps the indexer has stopped working.  If that's the case, then the problem with the current mailman archive would be solved by simply re-indexing.  It might even be something simpler like the web server not aiming /pipermail to the right place.

If the maintainer says the archives are actually gone, then it seems like there's a clear workflow for importing an mbox file into mailman archive.  So, that might be relatively easy for me to do.  However, I just checked and although I have messages from as far back and 2008, I'm missing *all* of 2011 for some reason.  I may have lost it when I switched from SparkleShare to MEGA. I could also just place what I have now on IPFS or seed a torrent file or somesuch.  I probably should just delete it given the number of times I've embarrassed myself on the list. 8^)

--
∄ uǝʃƃ