[FRIAM] Object-Oriented Ontology

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 15 16:43:00 EST 2018

Glen,

Good luck with this.  I fear I have failed you.  Even though I have bought two copies of the book and read it once, I cannot seem to free up the time (or the priorities) to make it a focus of attention.  I don't sense that the Local Church has much interest in it, although I am not sure why.  It seems like something they "ought" to be interested in.  Note the use of modal language.  I have a manuscript in revision that the editor will take if I can get it to him all nice and pretty by December 1, so I am not good for much right now.

I have cc'd Dave west to make sure he sees your inquiry.  He is the only member of the group to show much of an interest, if I remember correctly.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson