[FRIAM] Friam Today

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 13:33:56 EDT 2018

There were only four of us at Friam today.  Three of us got there early and
the fourth walked.  Also the coffee shop was full of students. This was
apparently all because of a presentation by the College administration
about St. John's new tuition policy in which the tuition is being reduced
by tens of thousands of dollars per year.  The parking lot was virtually
full by the time I got there at about 8:45.  I assume it was lack of
parking that caused such low attendance.  I hope to see you New Mexico
Friam members next week.

Frank

--
Frank Wimberly