[FRIAM] do animals psychologize?

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 18:53:23 EDT 2018

Ha!  When I was in college, I distracted myself from my failings at electrical engineering ... and my failure to grok topology by reading the University of Chicago's Ethics: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/toc/et/current.  One  issue had an essay on "Killing versus Letting Die".  I remember reading it while walking to "Electronic Properties of Materials", a 1st world privilege if there ever was one.  I forget the issue and the author ... and even the content.  But I can say I think stealing and releasing a deadly virus is somehow different from letting people kill themselves with their own stupidity. >8^D

--
☣ uǝlƃ