[FRIAM] do animals psychologize?

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Fri Sep 14 19:05:24 EDT 2018

Wouldn't a social person aim to mitigate the stupidity, along the lines the of the resistance within the White House?
Or is there some reason it is best to bore on ahead with the stupidity?   Because it is undemocratic or just because it is a bother?

On 9/14/18, 4:53 PM, "Friam on behalf of uǝlƃ ☣" <friam-bounces at redfish.com on behalf of gepropella at gmail.com> wrote:

    Ha!  When I was in college, I distracted myself from my failings at electrical engineering ... and my failure to grok topology by reading the University of Chicago's Ethics: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/toc/et/current.  One  issue had an essay on "Killing versus Letting Die".  I remember reading it while walking to "Electronic Properties of Materials", a 1st world privilege if there ever was one.  I forget the issue and the author ... and even the content.  But I can say I think stealing and releasing a deadly virus is somehow different from letting people kill themselves with their own stupidity. >8^D

    --
    ☣ uǝlƃ