[FRIAM] do animals psychologize?

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 16:50:13 EDT 2018

In an attempt to avoid a descent into arguing about the meanings of words, it seems reasonable enough to say that whatever plants may or may not feel, what they feel will result in wildly different qualia than what we experience.  Right?

So, we don't have to argue about whether plants feel pain.  We can argue about the extent of the similarity between plants' vs. animals' enteroception.

--
☣ uǝlƃ