[FRIAM] do animals psychologize?

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 18:29:56 EDT 2018

Frank confirms.  Here is a conversation between Nick and me that occurred
at least ten years ago:

N. Hunger is eating or food-seeking behavior.

F. No, hunger is what I feel when I'm hungry.

Note:. Nick feels(!) that circularity is a Mortal Sin.

Frank Wimberly

My memoir:
https://www.amazon.com/author/frankwimberly

My scientific publications: