[FRIAM] do animals psychologize?

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 14:04:38 EDT 2018

Dear Nick,

In the vein of  "speak truth to power":

I have demonstrated my private access to my own mind but pointing out that
you can't tell me what I am thinking.  You didn't respond, as I recall.

Introspection exists.  I have read what you wrote carefully.

On a less serious note, your beard plan is interesting.  Have you wondered
if you're inspired by Freud?  He believed in introspection.

Frank