[FRIAM] do animals psychologize?

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 19 16:49:34 EDT 2018

You want to make novel cats, right?

Nicholas S. Thompson

-----Original Message-----
From: Friam [mailto:friam-bounces at redfish.com] On Behalf Of Marcus Daniels
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 4:44 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam at redfish.com>
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] do animals psychologize?

If I cared about skinning the psychological cat.  I'm more interested in what could be implemented with the hardware than what happens to be.

On 9/19/18, 2:41 PM, "Friam on behalf of Nick Thompson" <friam-bounces at redfish.com on behalf of nickthompson at earthlink.net> wrote:

    Marcus,

    But doesn't psychology supervene upon physiology.  I.e., aren't there an infinite number of ways to physiologically skin the psychological cat?

    Nick

    Nicholas S. Thompson