[FRIAM] Flying down the Ohio Valley

Stephen Guerin stephen.guerin at simtable.com
Sat Sep 29 17:23:19 EDT 2018

oops meant to write:

*write* down your flight information as we can also pull up the flight
track and match it to the time of your photo.
Stephen.Guerin at Simtable.com <stephen.guerin at simtable.com>
CEO, Simtable  http://www.simtable.com
1600 Lena St #D1, Santa Fe, NM 87505
office: (505)995-0206 mobile: (505)577-5828
twitter: @simtable