[FRIAM] Android phones

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 12:27:08 EDT 2019

I never got the bloatware grumble. Then my first android was a Samsung
Galaxy.    My issue(S)  is that the when my phone is used any: battery life
goes to crap, runs pretty hot, then slows down, then crashes.
It's also pretty weird it's vidgety to get working with Tmobiles voice
system. Though that one is a Tmobile thing to some degree. Their voice mail
service crap
GPS is hit and mis. Still has Dougs famous or even infamous wtf bugS of:
Bluetooth will cause Google Maps to not work well. WiFi and bluetooth may
or may not play well when on at the same time

Android 9 cut and or changed features to rely way to much on buttons being
pushed just right. From what I've read need to swipe down (or up) just
right to get to settings android 8 has right their.
And someone decided I don't need to see when updates and downloads are
working (or not)