[FRIAM] A question for tomorrow

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 27 02:02:57 EDT 2019

Russ,

Thanks for stating the issues so precisely.

You perhaps my side of the argument a tad too strongly.  It’s not that I think that self-conscious (etc.) doesn’t exist; it’s that I think of it as a material relation.  So anywhere, anytime, etc., that material relation can be generated, there consciousness exists.  It’s sort of like what Christ said: “wherever any number shall come together in my name, there shall I be.” Sorry, I am probably being silly there, but I just love that quote.)

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/> http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/