[FRIAM] Abduction

Prof David West profwest at fastmail.fm
Wed Jan 2 09:05:02 EST 2019

MDMA risks = dehydration, in part because it is usually taken in the context of frenetic physical activity like at a rave. Disinhibition can pose a secondary risk because partner selection is less discerning. Like too many drugs, long term effects / gender different effects / age different effects, are unknown because unstudied.

davew