[FRIAM] Was: Abduction; Is Now: Dionysian and Apollonian Lives

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 13:23:04 EST 2019

Perhaps Marcus already said this or something like it.  You do dream you
just want to ignore that fact because it's inconsistent with your assertion
that minds don't exist.  Also, a dichotomy can be true if you exclude the
law of the excluded middle which constructivist mathematicians do and still
derive the integers and the rational numbers.

I am skeptical that Dave is Appolonian.

Frank

Frank Wimberly

My memoir: