[FRIAM] Another few ponderances

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Thu Jan 10 14:08:01 EST 2019

Glen writes:

< It's interesting because I can't distinguish between a mental boost and a physical boost, from exercise, especially. >

It's more a lifting of any feelings of despair that have accumulated through the day.   I suspect testosterone is involved.  Also I tend to increasingly specialize on to some sub-sub-topic during a workday and try to get closure on one such sub-sub-topic a day.    Assuming that does happen, it is hard for me to reset on a new topic without intervening exercise or sleep.   Caffeine is fine for keeping one trajectory going.

Marcus