[FRIAM] models, reality, etc.

Jochen Fromm jofr at cas-group.net
Sat Jan 12 19:06:56 EST 2019

Some say entanglement is related to spacetime itself. There was a Quanta magazine article about it recently.https://www.quantamagazine.org/time-entanglement-raises-quantum-mysteries-20160119/
-Jochen

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Marcus Daniels <marcus at snoutfarm.com> Date: 1/12/19  20:42  (GMT+01:00) To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam at redfish.com> Subject: Re: [FRIAM] models, reality, etc.
Entanglement is probabilistic:  Look for a dot at some location, if you see one, then there's a probability of seeing another dot at another location, and a different probability if you don't.