[FRIAM] Posts from the Scotts

Steven A Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Fri Jul 26 11:53:04 EDT 2019

Glen -

I keyboarded a typically long and torturous contribution to this thread
early on, but decided to hold it back and look for a more succinct
response.  Some high points, in summary:

 1. Stick and Stones ...
 2. Passive-Aggressive modes/roles in Kolmogorov Models
 3. Outlier identification within Persistent Homologies

- Steve