[FRIAM] FW: Einstein: physics for English Majors

Stephen Guerin stephen.guerin at redfish.com
Sat Jul 27 15:44:13 EDT 2019

Reposting Nick's original email with a web link to the paper instead of an
attachment (10MB).  The book he references is here:

     http://redfish.com/friam/evolutionofphysi033254mbp.pdf

note: the FRIAM listserv currently has a 1MB attachment limit. It doesn't
sound like a big file but if it goes to >500 subscribers that's 5GB of
traffic.