[FRIAM] FW: Einstein: physics for English Majors

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 27 16:09:44 EDT 2019

Thanks, Steve,

Old habits die hard.  VERY hard.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/> http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/

From: Friam [mailto:friam-bounces at redfish.com] On Behalf Of Stephen Guerin
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2019 3:44 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam at redfish.com>
Subject: [FRIAM] FW: Einstein: physics for English Majors

Reposting Nick's original email with a web link to the paper instead of an attachment (10MB).  The book he references is here:

     http://redfish.com/friam/evolutionofphysi033254mbp.pdf

note: the FRIAM listserv currently has a 1MB attachment limit. It doesn't sound like a big file but if it goes to >500 subscribers that's 5GB of traffic.