[FRIAM] Predictive coding basedon deep learning

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Jul 29 00:31:31 EDT 2019

I think GPS increases geographical curiosity, not undermines it.

This technology is objectionable for a different reason:  A good software architecture compresses out every pattern into parameterized macro or higher order function.  There should be no need to say anything more than once.   Whether or not that is achieved in practice is beside the point:   Shoddy design should not be be enabled by developer tools.