[FRIAM] is this true?

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 8 17:46:32 EST 2019

Thanks, David,

I would, of course, agree with your conclusion.  Where I might fuss is where I might suspect you of confounding events within the brain with things the brain does.  Now that’s a wildly tricky distinction because in some sense is everywhere in the body.  I might find myself insisting, if we argued over this, that in fact we have to take the body as a unit therefore “behavior of the brain” is a nonstarter, but I am not yet prepared to take that position.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/> http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/