[FRIAM] A Question For Tomorrow

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Wed May 1 02:09:42 EDT 2019

The Schrodinger's cat can be both dead and un-dead, but I cannot know a thing and not know it, except by equivocating on the meaning of "know".  I don't think quantum theory applies to logic in the familiar world.  Or does it?  Am I wrong to be bloody minded about people who bring "lessons from quantum theory" into day-to-day macro-world scientific arguments?

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson