[FRIAM] More on levels of sequence organization

Roger Critchlow rec at elf.org
Thu May 2 19:23:57 EDT 2019

On the bounds of stupidity, there's at least a sucker born every minute, a
large proportion of whom apparently benefit not at all from any kind of
education.

A theoretical sequential machine, perhaps, that might melt a hole through
the earth while simulating a cell.

The hierarchy in this case looks like linguistic compression to me, a way
of summarizing results, the system is not depending on the levels of
organization to work, we find levels convenient for explanations of how the
system works.

-- rec --