[FRIAM] words RE: words

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue May 7 11:51:34 EDT 2019

I know you directed the post to Dave. Obviously, you weren't talking to me. 8^) But I will again demonstrate my lack of manners and interrupt, anyway.

It's common to denigrate those who answer questions with questions. But my response to the scout would be: "Well, what did you EXPECT to happen?"

Give a man a fish ... yadda yadda.

--
☣ uǝlƃ