[FRIAM] words RE: words

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue May 7 14:38:32 EDT 2019

IDK, man. I look at what my uncle does with his welding and woodworking and I'm amazed. He doesn't really even draft it out... just a few napkin sketches with some inches and feet and poof! there's a steel trailer you can haul your motorcycle on ... at freeway speeds.

I'm not amazed by CAs because I've *played* with them for hundreds of hours ... maybe even thousands of hours ... I have no idea at this point. It's difficult for me believe people who play hundreds of hours with anything could be regarded as "remarkable in their craft" ... except in the sense of stubbornness, perversity, or somesuch like that.

--
☣ uǝlƃ