[FRIAM] Reasons why we elect narcissists

Jochen Fromm jofr at cas-group.net
Wed May 8 07:55:56 EDT 2019

Given that the 45th president clearly shows  signs of severe NPD, which we discussed already 2 years ago, I thought you would perhaps be interested in this Psychology Today article titled "4 Reasons Why We Elect Narcissists and Sociopaths"https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/5-types-people-who-can-ruin-your-life/201905/4-reasons-why-we-elect-narcissists-and-sociopathsIt discusses the recent book from Bill Eddyhttps://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/606614/why-we-elect-narcissists-and-sociopathsand-how-we-can-stop-by-bill-eddy/-Jochen