[FRIAM] Reasons why we elect narcissists

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Wed May 8 09:43:23 EDT 2019

Well takes a certain kind of person that's not exactly all their to want to
try wrangling 500 egotistical aholes to even get into the same room much
less keep the countery from go careening off the deepend. So yeah I'd
imagine not to much of  a strech that a ahole jerk, and infamous internet
troll resonates with people that think in their mind at least "tells it
like it is" in a weird rambling tangetle folky drunken bar style of
talking.  The "southern boy" from next door stereo type.People have said
who evers POTUS reall has to stop talking over peoples head. Carter, in
recordings was pretty at that. FDR (also from recordings) was equally good
at that. B.Clinton tried, and at least IMO opinion suceeded . I guess
people that've been around a while got tired of the the H.Clintons and
JFK's speaking over their head. ,  I guess guess because of how they
process things people that look roughly like Marcos (wedtech) or Obama  are
the bain of all.  Not true at all. But a troll plays on their irational
bonkerness and 45's verbage and language patterns is what they relate to.
It's a lot like Reagans and Nixons.Both were basically pretty close to
being Narscistic, or at least trolling well enough for them to think their
BS was worth buying into.