[FRIAM] starlink trail

Steven A Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Tue May 28 10:20:33 EDT 2019

Dave -

Thanks for the reference.   I was literally *dreaming* in orbital
mechanics for several months last summer.   I'm not sure what that was
about except maybe being a 21st generation variation on the running,
swimming, skipping, swinging, careening, flying dreams that were common
in my childhood.

Hope things are going well over there in the shadow of windmills...

- Steve