[FRIAM] The Weil Conjectures

Merle Lefkoff merlelefkoff at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 16:04:33 EST 2019

I read the e-mail, was excited, and have followed up.  Thank you Nick.

FRIAM may be interested to know that our Center for Emergent Diplomacy has
pulled together a group of Complexity scientists to meet with high-level
guests in Stockholm in early December.  The purpose of the Colloquium is to
share experiences and ideas that can lead to scalable action as we navigate
the global climate impacts that are already upon us.  The question directed
at us from colleagues in Sweden that led to this event was:  Can the new
science of Complex Adaptive Systems help generate ideas and solutions to
address climate catastrophe and the Sixth Extinction?  Participants include
Stu Kauffman, Stephen Guerin and Steve Smith, Arthur Dahl, Gary Metcalf and
others.

Merle Lefkoff, Ph.D.
Center for Emergent Diplomacy
emergentdiplomacy.org