[FRIAM] Setting up a new PC

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 8 15:20:31 EST 2019

Kindly FRIAMers,

Do you have any advice to give, or a website to suggest, that will help me
decide how to set up the computer I just bought.  I back up the old computer
to a hard drive every night, and I had always thought to transfer the data
to the new one by restoring the backup file to the new computer. But I
assume there is a LOT of crap in there I don't want.  SOMEBODY must have
thought about this issue and written something avuncular for people like me.

Thanks, as always,

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson