[FRIAM] Setting up a new PC

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 9 01:45:14 EST 2019

Hi, russ, again,

I just discovered that my new computer comes up in my directory for my old one.  So.... I guess I COULD just transfer EVERYTHING on my old computer onto my new computer.

But surely this is a sheep-dip moment, and I should transfer only data, emails, and other stuff in the backup.

Save me from myself.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson