[FRIAM] Setting up a new PC

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 9 01:07:18 EST 2019

Thanks, Russ,

Are things sane down there?

Is it to Australia that we FRIAMMERS can retreat when the madness becomes terminal?

When Putin strolls upon the otherwise empty Northern Hemisphere stage and gives is triumphant soliloquy?

The situation in Britain seems beyond crazy.  Did you know that after the presently anticipated devolution of the UK.... Scotland, Wales, and after much grumbling, Northern Ireland, a radical new plan is forming for a Wessexexit?   Who needs those bloody Celts in a Pure Anglo Saxon Britain?

[sigh]

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson