[FRIAM] cracking cosmic eggs (was: capitalism vs. individualism)

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Tue Nov 12 14:07:50 EST 2019

Glen writes:

< There was a Brexiteer I *may* have cracked at least a bit with my discussion of Trump and BoJo. I'll never see that guy again... so who knows? >

That's the easiest situation, like at a professional conference dinner.   It is easy to play pretend in a situation where you have an incentive to keep things light, and with people who you probably won't ever have to talk to again.    On the other end of the spectrum are relatives.   There you have all too much persistence and context.

Marcus