[FRIAM] the Commons and Convenience

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 20:06:11 EST 2019

Thanks for the link to the Stengers book. Re: your idea that we *could* learn from marketing tricks like bells on slot machines or the hooks that keep us glued to phones to encourage good behavior ... like a carbon offset app that rewards you every time you substitute meat for seitan or Impossible, take a bike instead of a car, ride a train, etc. Surely someone, somewhere is doing that.

--
☣ uǝlƃ