[FRIAM] Chaos Scientist Finds Hidden Financial Risks That Regulators Miss Oxford Professor Doyne Farmer is working with central banks to improve stress testing.

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 13:58:24 EST 2019

Duquesne University in Pittsburgh is a Catholic school whose most
recognized graduate programs are in Existencial Philosophy and Existencial
Clinical Psychology.  When I was in graduate school at Carnegie Mellon and
the University of Pittsburgh I had friends at Duquesne.  At that time
Duquesne doctoral students expected to spend 6 to 8 years in their
programs.

You should read the book, Glen.  I am sure it's fascinating.  Doyne Farmer
probably thinks so.

Frank

Frank Wimberly

Phone (505) 670-9918