[FRIAM] Better self phone plan deals?

cody dooderson d00d3rs0n at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 14:01:18 EST 2019

I find that Verizon is better in rural areas than Fi. In the cities I cant
tell the difference. My girlfriend recently switched to Verizon
pay-as-you-go service and it seems much better than constant
shenanigans of her previous Verizon contract.

In other news it looks like Motorola is bringing back the flip phone,
https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-50414612. Eventually, the cost should
drop if there is enough demand.

Cody Smith