[FRIAM] Better self phone plan deals?

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 16:41:20 EST 2019

Thanks so much for that!
Squeeee! that'd be really neet (the flip phone). There's an amazing amount
of things to like abount android. The fake keyboard isn't one(IMO)
Any guesses if the better coverage  in rural areas is a lots of towers
thing? or what frequencies they use (from there legacy towers)?  but 1.5K?
is that a typo? (i hope) as that's fucking rediciously expensive otherwise
and the article says the first one will be a fucking all touchscreen
phone.-_-

The casio gzone line (up to 2017 or so) was a mixture of "clever" (not
really a dumb or smart phone but something in the middle. and  the reviews
were great! kick ass reception, an amazing keyboard,

My Terain and ye old Treo's till kick ass for that

Thanks man!