[FRIAM] post you seem to have missed from FRIAM

Steven A Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Tue Nov 19 14:20:45 EST 2019

Nick -

I'm suspect that my own habits around indentation, /italicization/,
etc.   are not explicit enough to make things clear enough as to who is
speaking to whom.   I also tend to trust/defer to my mailtool
(thunderbird) which *seems* to add very limited HTML markup of included
sections.  I do this in deference to those here who might be using
(rich?)text-only tools. I am wondering if YOUR mail tool of choice
strips that?

I assume you might see both:

    Indentation <tab>

    /Italics/

and does the  following inclusion of your text appear as significantly
different text than my own?