[FRIAM] flattening -isms

glen∈ℂ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 10:48:50 EST 2019

Thanks. The evidence is still correlational, I suppose. But this article seems to provide strong evidence that rats do it:

Biosynthesis and Extracellular Concentrations of N,N-dimethyltryptamine (DMT) in Mammalian Brain
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-019-45812-w

I'm still skeptical, of course. There's a lot that rats do that we don't. 8^)