[FRIAM] flattening -isms

Prof David West profwest at fastmail.fm
Wed Nov 20 11:48:47 EST 2019

Glen,

Your question challenged the grounds on which I made the simple assertion (one that I had made many times before). Other than Strassman who directly asserts the human brain makes DMT, all the other sources seemed to take that as a given and look at other aspects, so I did to. Obviously, it is more complicated than that, and I need to qualify the assertion a bit.  Thanks for making me think about this.

davew