[FRIAM] post you seem to have missed from FRIAM

Prof David West profwest at fastmail.fm
Mon Nov 25 06:34:33 EST 2019

FRIAM conversations can be quite satisfying. I suspect the political one would have exercised my schadenfreude quite heavily as, even other, mainstream, observers are starting to agree with my long held position that the whole impeachment effort is a huge gift to mr trump. As long as I am tossing opinions around with wild abandon; academia retains some vestige of credibility for narrowly defined technical development, but anything "creative" has long fled the scene.

Reading you paper and will send questions soon.

davew