[FRIAM] Thx for the traffic

Elizabeth Cates elizabethjcates at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 00:04:02 EDT 2019

I have been working hard to finally take a vacation. Too much focus on how
to regulate bitcoin and I am exhausted.

Anyway, first stop St Petersburg! And when I finally got a moment to check
on what was percolating, there was nothing. I was frankly alarmed at the
lack of traffic. We need more caffeine -- coffee, tea, or chocolate to fuel
our thoughts.