[FRIAM] quickening

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 13 21:37:13 EDT 2019

Thanks, Glen.  On reflection I did know what D and D was, but was confused by its pairing with the word campaign.

Also, I thought Dungeons and Dragons died years ago.  The last time I saw D and D it was a reference to Dick and Dorothea in SWALLLOWS AND AMAZONS.

 I think I still don't understand the constraints that make the game possible.   Just to put it bluntly, what keeps me from declaring that you all catch the plague and I win.  Anyway, I shouldn't trouble you with this, when I am sure that Wikipedia will firehose me with information, if I need more than you have already provided.

By the way, I keep hearing programs on NPR that suggest that 5G will eliminate life as we know it.  Do you agree?

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson