[FRIAM] Unmediated perception - sheldrake

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 17 17:19:45 EDT 2019

"all about entertainment"

That seems an over-aggressive reduction to me.  Like "all action is self-interested" or "all natural selection is at the genetic level".

Perhaps the largest personality difference I can think of among people concerns what entertains them.  I am entertained by rhetoric.  Other people think it's boring.  So, there you have it.

All the best,

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson