[FRIAM] Unmediated perception - sheldrake

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 18:18:41 EDT 2019

Ack, good point. Since we're talking about some sort of weird Hebbian co-constructed universe, though, maybe they're the same thing? I'm reminded of Frank Tipler's idea [¿] that life might save the universe from a big crunch by migrating (and moving their masses with them?) into a 'ring', thereby creating a Taub Universe ... slowing the collapse at the ring so that it *seems* to take an infinite amount of time. If the number of investigators studying a given region of space *causes* the space to convolute (or simplify), then scaffolding and collapse are two outcomes of the same process.

[¿] At least I learned it from him, whether or not it's his idea.

--
☣ uǝlƃ