[FRIAM] Optimization problem

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Fri Sep 20 19:06:30 EDT 2019

In my experience, general purpose constraint and SMT solvers tend to have poor performance compared to linear relaxation techniques found in mathematical optimization products like CPLEX (which also have constraints but from a limited repertoire).   It depends on the nature of your constraints whether CPLEX will work, but I think it will for your problem.